BATT welcomes Jill McConaughy and Airen Goodman to the Board.
Jill McConaughy is a licensed attorney in Glenwood Springs who works with children in the legal system. She is the regional trafficking specialist for the Colorado Human Trafficking Counsel. (970) 945-8522
Airen Goodman is the CYDC/Senate Bill 94 Coordinator for the 9th District. Airen holds a Masters Degree in Psychology with an emphasis in Mediation and Conflict Resolution. Airen’s background and skills include mental health counseling, crisis intervention, restorative justice, and mediation. Airen moved to Colorado from Utah and started working with YouthZone in August, 2018. She enjoys spending time with her family and playing in the outdoors. 970-930-6550 Email: email@example.com
Congratulations and we wish you great success with BATT!
Rifle March 2020
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2020, 1:00 PM Agenda
THIRD STREET CENTER, 520 S. Third Street, Carbondale, CO
- Call to Order – Introductions
- Sopris 100 – Presentation of check (1:10)
- Call for board members (1:15)
- Maggie Zamora
- Lee Damuth
- Rachel Kappler, MPH, BSN
- Vote on appointments
- Education (1:25)
- BATT en español – Maggie Zamora
- Middle School Outreach – Maya Elias (1:55)
- School-age Education update – Gina Stryker (2:05)
- POP report – Sierra Aldrich (2:15)
- Healthcare education update –
- Community Outreach (2:25)
- Fashion Show – Gina Stryker
- Community Safety Fair – Jennifer McPherson
- Swag update – Rachel Kappler
- BATT Radio – Beth Klein
- Crafty BATTs – Gina Stryker & Beth Klein
- BATT Promotion & Website en español – Beth Klein
- Strawberry Days, Mountain Fair, Rally the Valley, Cirque du Sopris, Potato Days, Homecoming/Prom, Garfield County Fair, RFTA Bus ads, APR non-profit of the month, Night Out, Grand Valley Days
- Legal Updates (2:40)
- Legislative Protocol – Beth
- Federal 501(c) application – call for assistance
The Yampa Mountain High School Piece of Peace Leadership Team (POP) presented at the general meeting of BATT. The students have chosen a generosity project to help kids on the street in our community. They students have declared that by November 20, 2019, they will distribute 200 backpacks filled with life necessities, kindness messages, and help and outreach information to kids who are without homes.
The POP students had a variety of projects to practice their leadership skills. They chose generosity. More information on how to partner with our YOUNG LEADERS to follow soon.